Custom catalogs are a great choice for getting the word out about your product or service offering. Basically, catalog printing is commonly used to motivate customers to place orders online, or to call or email for more information. Therefore, it’s important to understand the types of catalogs you can print as well as the specific products and services you may need.
Here at The Print Authority, we specialize in customized digital printing and offset printing solutions for companies. Keep reading to learn how we can help you!
The Print Authority’s wide-ranging capabilities make creating, printing, and distributing custom catalogs a snap!
Types of Catalogs
While there are many different types of catalogs to print, here are three major ones:
- Price lists are one type of catalog frequently used to help business customers place orders quickly, and they are often printed very simply.
- Product catalogs can be much fancier and are often printed with lots of full-color pictures as a marketing piece.
- Sale catalogs are used by retail outlets to encourage customers to come in and make a purchase.
Catalog printing can help create a tangible connection between your customers and your brand, and will help drive your sales higher.
Simplify the Print Ordering Process
Catalogs can be printed in full color for maximum impact, or they can be black and white to get the most bang for the buck. You can also order catalogs in a variety of sizes, including 8.5” x 11”, 8.5” x 5.5”, and custom sizes. The Print Authority has decades of custom catalog printing experience. We offer a full array of design and printing services to make your printed catalogs look fantastic.
Here’s what you will get with The Print Authority:
- Graphic design services that are second to none. Moreover, we can use your preexisting design or take your text file and add formatting and graphics to set your catalogs apart.
- Huge digital printing capabilities. We produce thousands of black and white, full color, or mixed printed catalogs and books each week! Our digital presses are ecologically friendly. For example, they have extremely low power usage, use plant-based toner, and utilize ozone-free printing. If you have a short run, catalog, or book, this is definitely the way to go.
- Advanced bindery options. Our digital presses collate, punch, fold, and make booklets inline. For example, we can create professional magazine-style booklets up to 35 sheets (140 pages). We also offer plastic coil and perfect binding. Our capacity is key to quick turnaround catalogs and books!
- Special effects. Need your catalog to pop? We can foil stamp, blind emboss, laminate, UV Coat, or use other special effects to make catalogs look terrific. We also are familiar with specialized paper stocks to set your piece apart.
- Ordering, distribution, and shipping. Need someone to distribute your catalogs as well? We understand how to efficiently and properly package books and catalogs to get them out to a variety of locations. We can even create great custom websites for your company or organization to enable easy ordering and distribution for catalogs and other materials.
Start marketing your business with catalog printing!
The Print Authority’s experienced team can make your catalog printing vision into reality. Contact us today for more information!