How to Request a Quote
A properly prepared order or estimate request should ideally contain all of the details needed to complete the project. The more detail you provide, the faster we can respond with accurate information and pricing. All details are important. Please be as descriptive as possible.
1. Is artwork being provided or is The Print Authority creating the artwork? (If we are creating it, we will need to know how you want the piece to look and what you want it to say.)
2. What is the size (in inches) of the final piece and on what weight, brand and color of paper is the piece being printed?
3. Is the project being digitally printed or offset printed? (We can advise you on this if you aren’t sure.) Is it being printed on one side or two sides of the sheet? If it is being offset printed, is it printing 4 color process or in spot (PMS) ink colors? If it is being digitally printed, is it full color printing or black and white printing?
4. What quantity is being printed?
5. What finishing work (bindery) is being done to the piece? (Is it being cut, scored, perforated, folded, laminated, UV coated or bound into some kind of book binding?)
6. Is the final product being delivered, shipped or picked up? What is the deadline?
Remember, the paper will need to specified whether the job is being run with digital or offset printing.
Request More Information