There are many options available to you in placing an order with The Print Authority. Before placing the order, you must decide on whether you want to place the order electronically or not.
E-mail. Another simple way to place an order is to email the order to our customer service department. If you email the order to us, you will need to include detailed instructions (see list below) about your project. Please reference the complete software list (see list below) to see if your file will be appropriate for the project. Lastly, we need to know the due date and how you would like to receive the job. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 615-468-2679 M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.
Upload. Another way to send a job to The Print Authority is to use our convenient Upload form. You can access instructions for how to send us a file at www.theprintauthority.com/upload. Please include detailed instructions (see list below) about your project. Give us a call or e-mail and let us know to be expecting your project.
Call customer service or a sales person at The Print Authority. You can reach one at 615-468-2679 M-F, 8am to 5pm CST..
Stop in anytime between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. We will be glad to discuss the details of your job in person.
Our address is:
The Print Authority
7103-B Crossroads Boulevard
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
Pickup and Delivery. Since our inception in 1991, we have provided free pickup and delivery in many parts of Middle Tennessee. We will be happy to come and get your job in person. We can either send our professional driver, or we can send a salesperson if your job is particularly detailed or needs additional explanantion. Although we don’t normally extend our pickup and deliveries on a daily basis outside of Middle Tennessee, call us if there are special circumstances and we will see what we can do! We also ship by most means all over the country! Call us for details at 615-468-2679 M-F, 8am to 5pm CST.
Details we will need to complete your printing project successfully include:
- Will artwork be provided or will The Print Authority be creating the artwork? (If we are creating it, we will need to know how you want the piece to look and what you want it to say.)
- What is the size (in inches) of the final piece and on what weight, finish, brand and color of paper is the piece being printed?
- Is the project being digitally printed or offset printed? (We can advise you on this if you aren’t sure.)
- Is it being printed on one side or two sides of the sheet?
- If it is being offset printed, is it printing 4 color process or in spot (PMS) ink colors? If it is being digitally printed, is it full color printing or black and white printing?
- What quantity is being printed?
- What binding is being done to the piece? (Is it being cut, scored, perforated, folded, laminated, or bound into some kind of book binding?)
- Is the final product being delivered, shipped or picked up?
- What is the deadline?
We can accept files created in the following software programs:
- Adobe Acrobat CS5
- Adobe InDesign CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Quark XPress 9
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
You can rest assured that once you place your order, we will call you should we have any questions! One of the fundamental principles on which we base our business is that we should get everything right the first time when the order is placed. Please accept our apologies if we seem to ask a lot of questions, but we are committed to getting it right!