With The Print Authority, convention printing in the Nashville area is made easy!
As Nashville has grown, more and more companies and organizations are heading to Middle Tennessee to have important meetings and conventions. Nashville has grown as a convention destination, with meetings scheduled at the Opryland Hotel and Convention Center, the Music City Center and in other parts of Nashville and Middle Tennessee. No one beats the live music and excitement that is only available in downtown Nashville.
Although there are some options for on-site convention printing at conventions and meeting venues, it often makes sense to employ a local printing company to handle larger or more demanding convention printing projects. The Print Authority is an experienced and capable provider of design and printing services for meetings in Nashville. Whether you are planning a meeting for a non-governmental organization, company or group, we can make your job easier.
Conventions and meetings often require a variety of printed materials, including flyers, brochures, poster boards, pocket guides, booklets and event programs. These items help you get noticed at trade show events or may make the meeting more organized and well understood.
Here’s What The Print Authority Offers:
- Professional design services. Our design team is happy to help design display boards, logos, brochures, flyers and more!
- Full-service printing. We have decades of experience printing handouts, posters, flyers, business cards, booklets, presentation folders and more! We offer both digital and offset printing so that we can provide the right solution for your meeting. If you want your printed materials to stand out, we offer UV Coating, laminating and other special effects.
- Competitive Pricing. Although we won’t be on-site at your convention, we will tailor our production and delivery schedule to meet your needs. As an off-site printing company, you will find that our pricing may save you money versus using a convention or meeting facility’s in-house printing source.
- Free Delivery. We deliver for free during regular business hours within our service area. Just ask if you have special needs.
- Fast Turnaround Times. Our huge capacity gives us the capability to turn around jobs quickly and get them over to you. If you have a convention that requires daily printing with deliveries, just let us know!
- Environmental Sustainability. We work hard to minimize our environmental impact. Apart from paper and materials recycling, we make equipment decisions with the environment in mind. We seek out equipment with low heat and power needs, and some of our digital equipment uses biodegradable toner. We are also familiar with a wide variety of paper and display materials that are recycled or environmentally friendly.
Here are some recent jobs we completed for convention and meeting customers:
A health care sustainability organization ordered a wide variety of printed materials including flyers, brochures, gala booklets, onsite pocket guides, breakout worksheets, presentation boards and posters for a conference at a downtown Nashville hotel. This organization wanted sustainably produced printing. We used 100% recycled paper and digital printing for the job.
An international training organization has ordered coil bound conference attendee books, local restaurant flyers, speaker handouts, social media cutout photo boards, and ballot boards for their last several meetings held at different sites across the country and in Nashville. These materials need to be shipped or delivered on a tight schedule to a different site every six months.
Contact The Print Authority Today!
Please give us a call at (615) 468-2679 or send an email for help with design or printing services for your next conference, convention or meeting!