Below is a general listing of our software and equipment, which may not be complete.
Graphics Computer Stations
- 5 Apple Intel Macintosh graphics production computers and all peripherals
- 4 PC graphics computers
- Adobe Acrobat CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Quark XPress 9
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Digital Black & White Presses
- Two Konica Minolta 1200 black and white digital presses. Speed is 120 prints per minute on each machine. These unique digital presses can run from hard copy originals or digital files. The integrated bindery includes folding, folding and saddle-stitching magazine style up to 50 sheets, drilling holes, stapling, and of course, collating. The KM 1200 also has a cover insertion module, allowing us to run several sheets (covers for instance) which are produced on another machine like an offset press. Maximum sheet size is 12” x 18”. This is an extremely environmentally friendly machine with very low power requirements and uses biodegradable toner.
Digital Color Presses
- Two Konica Minolta 8000 color digital presses. Printing speed is 85 prints per minute on each machine. These presses run stocks with a maximum sheet size of 13” x 19” up to 120# cover stock. The image quality on these digital color presses is very much like offset print quality and the true 1200 dpi resolution brings photos and graphics to life! Like the Konica Minolta 1200, these presses also run from hard copies of digital files. Integrated bindery includes folding, folding and saddle-stitching magazine style up to 50 sheets, drilling holes, stapling, and of course, collating. These presses also have a cover insertion module, allowing us to run several sheets (covers for instance) which are produced on another machine like an offset press. They are extremely environmentally friendly machines with very low power requirements and use biodegradable toner.
- One wide-format roll printer. Large format digital full color printer for printing posters either on gloss or bond stock.
- Okidata Digital Envelope Press. This new technology digital press handles a variety of envelope sizes in full color, and also over-sized and odd sized sheets.
- Heidelberg GTO 4 Color Offset Printing Press. Maximum speed is 8000 sheets per hour and maximum sheet size is 14” x 20”. This press will run up to a 250 line screen. This press will run a variety of stocks (up to 15 point thickness) and textures.
- Ryobi 3302 Two Color Offset Printing Press. Maximum speed is 10,000 sheets per hour and maximum sheet size is 12” x 18”. This press will run up to a 150 line screen. This press will run a variety of stocks up to 18 point thickness and stocks with different textures.
- Ryobi 3200 One Color Offset Printing Press with a T head. Maximum speed is 10,000 sheets per hour and maximum sheet size is 12” x 18”. This press will run up to a 150 line screen. This press will run a variety of stocks up to 18 point thickness and stocks with different textures.
- Sunraise S Series Thermography Unit for raised printing on offset printed sheets.
- 3 Fiery Rip stations
- Heidelberg Meta Dimension Software for workflow and imposition. This software is kept current and ensures outstanding image reproduction on plates and minimizes the potential for errors.
- Heidelberg Suprasetter Metal Plate Machine. Runs up to a 250 line hybrid dot screen for all printing plates. This is a chemistry-free system with no toxic byproducts. All metal plates are recycled.
- Epson Color Match Printer This printer is used for proofing full color offset printing jobs and is calibrated to the plate machine and Heidelberg press.
- Challenge Paper Cutter. Cuts up to a 28” x 40” size sheet with digital programming of paper cuts.
- Heidelberg Stahl Folder. Can fold up to 14” x 20” size sheets and will fold up to 4 folds at a time with right angle capability.This machine also perforates and scores paper.
- Digital Creaser. Accommodates small scoring projects quickly and easily.
- Challenge Paper Drill. Drills up to 500 text weight or 250 cover weight sheets with up to 3 holes at a time.
- Horizon Collator and Booklet Making System. Collates, folds, and stitches books magazine style of up to 20 sheets at a time. Will also collate without making booklets.
- Robust Plastikoil Binding System to punch and coil books.
- GBC comb binding equipment.
- Web laminator with automated cutting equipment. Will laminate up to 10 mil laminate on two sides.
- Shrink Wrap system with heat tunnel.